Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NOVEMBER 18, 2009

November 18, 2009 – Misty here again. On August 18th, 2009 a special day came along because it’s the date I was born. It was getting pretty crowded in there and good to see the light of day.

Yesterday I spent a whole morning trying to teach Mum-mum the shuffle polka. She is getting better but I don’t think she will ever get on stage, but she just wants to learn so she won’t step on me.

I still miss my family at the Ranch but it is fun here also. I think my Ranch sisters should make a sign with a special name for the Ranch. Ms S being the artist can draw a picture and print the name and Ms M could create the words that fit in with what we do here. Misses E and D must be very busy in college so only have to give advice when we ask for it. Ranch Mum helps us all get organized and Ranch Dad works in his shop and is always kind and helps us whenever we ask him. When all this is finished then Mum-Mum will be able to find my old place and visit the Ranch. I am looking forward to hearing Mum’s nice musical voice that sounds just like a symphony to me.

I should tell you that after Mum-mum was finished learning the dance I taught her, it was my turn to learn something new. It is called the “No-No” that is found in Marge’s text book and includes playing with toys and learning which ones not to scratch or chew on. I wriggled away and tried to run away and ignore her “No-No” talk. She made a quick turn from her typing chair and the keyboard stand caught the arm of the chair and the whole thing fell on the floor. I thought I’d be safe snuggling in the big chair and pretend it was the right thing for all kittens to do. But she did just what Marge told her to do when she was over here in the morning and I think I now understand. Marge also brought me some cat food that her two kittens were too fussy to eat. I really like it better than the food Mum-Mum bought at the store. Thanks everyone for giving me a nice birthday.

No comments: