Thursday, November 19, 2009

A HELPING HAND AND FOOT

November 19, 2009 – Hello again, it’s Misty. I am very busy doing everything possible to make life easy for Mum-mum and have come to you for ideas because I heard her tell someone on the phone that she now has to use her cane more often “chasing after me” were her very words. I am asking you for help. Many people don’t know it but cats get the message through cyberspace. If she goes in another room I stay there to help. If she closes the door I stay close and gently tap with my paw. I have now decided to do more. I run behind or beside her and if she seems to hesitate or be confused I “step right up to the plate” with all four of my feet, and place them between hers. That should help since she is now operating with the help of six feet. Please let me know what else I can do to help. http://stayingintouchblog.blogspot.com. She is also asking her niece and I’ll tune to her Blog for help also at http://cicerosings.blogspot.com. Her posts tell a lot about dogs too.

I help Mum-mum with her Blog to save time and sit on her lap to encourage her. A nice lady in this building who is always being helpful says she knows a little farm nearby that might want a cat. She tells Mum-mum that I am “so beautiful.”

The first morning I was right beside Mum-mum’s right ear and purring. That shows everyone I am happy. The next night she closed door and asked me to sleep on a soft cushion in my restroom. She found me chewing on her spider plant and had to move it into another room that has no sunshine. I dug out some of its fallen leaves under a huge chair that she can’t move because it is about a thousand pounds. Later she saw me scratching at the carpet even though Ms S had given me a scratching post. At night I now sleep in my restroom on my soft cushion from our family in St. George. Thank you so much for your helpful ideas.

No comments: