Monday, September 7, 2009

A LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Sometimes the most interesting items in our local paper, as well as in magazines can be as fascinating as front page items. Here is one from Vicky of Jakarta, Indonesia, to the editor of Venture Inward of Virginia Beach, Va. “In l997 I discovered the headquarters of Edgar Cayce’s work – the A.R.E. in Virginia Beach. I became a member and ordered “A Search for God, Books l & II, and started applying the lessons in my life and was so happy to have found my heart’s desire – ways to achieve self-growth and to experience God personally and live life in abundance. These books and my Bible (given to me by a nun while I was in boarding school) were my teachers, guides and comforters during 7 years of personal development.

I came to their Congress (held once a year) and realized that each person I met gave me some precious gem, such as warmth, love, and truth. The vibrations during the week were so awesome, that some moments I felt I was in the presence of the Divine. Each day, the Universal forces unfolded a gift to me, and every activity during the congress appeared to be planned especially for me. I was in wonderment. It is really amazing to experience the truth in the Promises of the Christ.

When I left Virginia Beach, I felt like a very rich soul. I just can’t wait to see what God has planned for me next.”

No comments: