Monday, August 25, 2008

PLEASE HAVE LUNCH WITH ME

Crisp and green and filled to brim, With super powers I'm told,
I purify and clarify, Both the young and old.
I soothe the nerves along the way, And tune life's magic stream,
I power your very lifeline and, Shine through your body's beam,

For calcium, just help yourself, To strengthen body's brace,
My silicone gives energy, Each cell requires a trace.
As building blocks, there's no compare, My master carpenter,
Sends iron for strength with phosphorus, Throughout your life,
I'm sure.

Complex B - I have it all, You may not need those pills,
Keep me on your menu list, "It helps keep you from ills.
I can bring my green leaf friends, They love to share as well,
Friend spinach dances with delight, While hiking hills and dells.

I banish arthritis foes, And keep the flu at bay, And humor
for your blood supply, And lymph required each day.
I'll be a modest, helpful friend, I assimilate so well, And send
your stress right out the door, With salad luncheon bells.

Eyes and ears, I nourish both, With gelatin, my friend,
Green leaves are best, most every kind, Varieties - no end,
Grate me, slice me, dice me, Let me be your guest.
Every day, in every way, You'll find I am the best.

I'll tune you, tone you, help you, I'm at the Grocery store,
I'm fresher from your garden patch, It makes you want some more.
Keep me on your list good friend, LETTUCE is my name,
Let me be your luncheon friend, You'll be so glad you came.

No comments: