Saturday, September 20, 2008

MOUSE CHAPTER 4

Mike Meets Mafia Boss

Mafia Mouse held up a paw " We'll need one full day,
I'll bring my crew, chew up it all, When house folks are away.
My hacker will announce the day, And check vacation times,
Or when they're gone for long weekends, The coat will all be mine."

Michael rose on his back legs, "That coat was all my find,"
Mafia boss glared and said, "Now you are in a bind!
Mr. Jerk mouse, rise and come, I'll have you break his legs,
Unless Mike bows apology, And for forgiveness begs.

Madame Mouse arose and said, "Mike's not well today,
The nerves within his neck are sore, From traps on former days."
She said it with the sweetest smile, And humbly bowed low down,
Mouse boss relented, gently said, "You sure are one sweet clown."

"Instead I'll send him to our jail, Where he can do some time,
From now on I'm the one in charge; Keep up your daily grind.
Take him Jerk, straight to our Jail," Her silence said it all,
She once thought Mike was really cute, And now it's one big fall.

"I'll authorize some visits from, Mike's Mom - she understands,
Won't bother me for his release, Or start another band."
Mike's mother visited him in jail, He said, "This straw is sharp,
Instead of furry feeling thoughts, All is cold and dark."

"Mom, I plead, Help me escape," In plaintiff squeaks he begged,
But will you change your sneaky ways, His mom in silence said.
How could that mother mouse tell all, If she gave him the news,
Tell how the boss mouse courts his love, His heart would be so bruised.

She said, "We'll talk again sometime, I love you as before,
Somehow the best way will be found, Later we'll talk more."
Does he escape, does his mom help, Is there another way,
What should this kindly mother do, What would you do or say.?

No comments: