Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE BIRTH

"Hello World, Here I am, I'm looking for a guide,
I see a smile, is that my Mom, I've had a scarey ride,
I see a father over there, And he is smiling too,
And people walking all around, What do they all do?"

Time and patience, my sweet child, This is your new space,
And in your body is your soul, To grow in this Earth place.
Your soul within gives choice to learn, As parents help you grow,
And guide you on Earth's wondrous way, Body, Mind and Soul.

Years pass and then, a new word comes, Responsibility!
Each day a step, each hour a choice, Your soul tells what should be.
Silent whispers from your soul, So gentle, kind and sweet,
Will guide you all your journey through, It really is quite neat.

Loving folks along the way, Pastors, grandparents too,
Teaching, guiding, every day, You choose just what to do.
You'll meet some, friends and foes, They're all part of Earth school,
You will know the right from wrong,
Check with the Golden Rule.
For what you'd like man do to you,
Do likewise unto them, Gently, kindly, loving too,
This Rule of Gold - your gem.

Suzie-Q

No comments: