Friday, October 23, 2009

THE THIRD OFFICIAL LANGUAGE

Yes, Canada has three official languages. The most exciting part of this statement is that we all can study it but often do not find time to learn this third language. “On any question that arises, ask the mental self – get the answer, yes or no. Do not act immediately if you would develop the intuitive influence. Then in meditation or prayer, when looking within your inner self, ask – is the answer yes or no? The answer is intuitive development.” This comment came from the files of Edgar Cayce, who first spoke of the importance of developing intuition when facing life’s complex problems. Every country on Earth has this extra language.

Let me tell you what happened last year. I am the cat you met a few days ago when my family thought I had asthma. As usual I am restless during the night. Everyone in the household was sleeping but I sense that something is not right so I scratched at the bed covers and made a big fuss. The man finally awoke and I raced for the door. When he tried to close it I raced back in. He finally put on his jacket and followed me. I ran over to the gas pipe that led into the house, looked up at him and scratched at the pipe. He got the message, went back into the house, called an ambulance, the gas company and opened all the windows. The oxygen levels were very low in the house.

We were treated at the hospital and everyone survived. I heard them talking about how grateful they were that one of their boys brought me home when I was an abandoned kitty. They called me Catkin and we are all grateful for each other. I usually find a handy lap to land on while the children do their homework and we are very happy together.

No comments: