Sunday, June 28, 2009

ACTS OF KINDNESS

I am taking the day off to send greetings to each one of you with wishes for a wonderful Canada Day, Wednesday July first. I'll be spending all the time I can find doing extra special acts of kindness to everyone in my memory vault, and to each one I meet and those who may read these words; all in thoughts, blessings, and words as well as in deeds. I thank so many wonderful people who have been part of my life and all those I have encountered who have shown kindnesses to so many as we all work together and share together in our wonderful country of Canada.

Gratitude to our parents who immigrated to Canada just over a century ago. Blessings to all, and thanks to our leaders as they try to do their best to keep our country great, as we all work together with respect for each other.

No comments: