Monday, June 30, 2008

THE BUILDER

Each day I'm adding building blocks
To my soul's home with great care,
For the place I'm building carries on
From earth to over there.
Designs I choose are mine alone,
My consultant - only one,
Who furnished all a blueprint when
He sent to Earth His son.
Foundation blocks I choose with care,
Thoughts, urges, and desires,
From this foundation intents form,
As blueprint deeds inspire.
And through each deed, others note,
How logical this plan,
From the one who made the Universe
And then created man.
To be His representative,
As your building moves along,
To bring that promised Peace on Earth
Through love's magnetic song.
To share once more in realms unseen,
Beyond our earthly sight,
In unity with other souls,
Helping others to the light.
Suzie Q, 6-30-08

No comments: