Sunday, January 4, 2015

THE MYSTERY


Does each question beg and answer, the mystery that it holds,
Sacred in its inner self, through silence to unfold,
Am I me, yet one with Thee, how can this thing be,
A presence near , that feels right here,
Together on the path of life, awareness, one in heart,
An inner essence, guide and friend, to practice spiritual parts,
A path to choose, a life to use, to practice spiritual art.
A path to make, a life to take, together as a team,
Joyous in the sacred self, and on God's wisdom lean.

Still myself, as spirit grows, within God's holy sphere,
An all embracing comfort place, a presence very dear,
At times your presence seems to leave, and flown to different climes,
Let me once more feel Thee near, and at Thy table dine.
You say, "I never went away, I'm with your living soul,
Your purity of love seek, a cleansing sacred goal."
I cancel impure thought streams, and send the far away,
Into the abyss of the past, I'm free to live new ways.
Once more embracing soul's ideal, eternal spirit lives,
A corpuscle in the heart of God, that only He can give.

Conjoined within His sacred trust, in work and all I do,
In fellowship to live and learn, as daily life renews.
Thank you for your patience, that cleaning out soul needs,

Resisting every grudge and thought or other careless deed.  

No comments: