Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dreams


My husband sometimes had dreams that would often come true but he didn't encourage me to tell others about it; One weekend he mentioned he was going to a nearby lumber place for some 2 x 4 's that were 8 foot long because he had a friend who worked there sometimes on a Saturday who could help load it. He asked if I wanted to come along but since I was baking bread that day and declined. He replied that he likely didn't really need my help because a friend worked there and would likely help him load it according to a dream he had. They were out of the 8 foot long 2 x 4's and said he could have the 10 foot long ones for the same price. It turned out the longer ones worked best for our needs.


Many years later I am aware that I am being guided by dreams. For example, in a dream I am driving my fw5 and see I must swing to a right hand turnoff. I arrive at a large parking lot with no other cars parked there. I walk forward to the first door I see in a large building and turn off. I open the door and see Bob and rush to meet him with welcoming arms but he raises his arms to let me know that I must not proceed. I realize that I must not touch him or try to proceed. With a pleasant smile he turns right and I awaken and suddenly realize I am home in my own bed.

No comments: